Wednesday 8 March 2017

IRON FIST Colleen Wing Trailer Review

Man I definitely had goosebumps when I saw Fist of the Iron, I mean I saw Danny Rand do the signature Japanese namaste/ respect. The trailer went off with old story in new bottle where a martial art expert gets into Street Fighting to meet the ends meet.
But wait isn't she running a dojo so she could advertise and ask for students. And guess what she does that and Danny is not believing that she is the one. However she is fortunate enough to be friend with the millionaire.

Overall as per the reaction from the crowd I am hearing that the season one episodes are much of business tycoon Danny and less of Iron Fist Danny, still this trailers looks promising, and definitely urges me to sign up this series in Netflix.
"Salute de Japanese Style"

No comments:

Post a Comment