Thursday 16 March 2017

Kong : The Skull Island : Movie Review


No spoilers ahead, need to watch the movie. Producers earned it.
Sometimes enemy donot exist till you go looking for him
Welcome me back people. I just had a funny, joyful and extravagant festival of colors "Holi" and I am still feeling the hangover.


During holi me and my social friends decided to go for the movie, yes decided to go to see the big guy. I am aware of the background o which the movie was set as I happened to see a few Japanese movies where monsters (mostly toys) were introduced and are now considered as cult movies. 

Well the movie started off with a WW2 situation and actually if I dwell more into the scene and the later part of the movie, Mr. Storyteller and Mr Director did a fantastic job in keeping a secret message for the moviegoers, what i mean to say is during chaos and unthinkable, we humans will have to forget our differences and unite to survive.

The CGI was off the chart, however somehow felt that Kong was a bit un-balanced creation, seemed a bit off head to toe. The helicopter scene, Cong vs earth dweller, even the connect between the Girl and Kong was pretty good presentation. 

Overall, was a bit disappointed with trailer however feeling content with the movie. A good job done.

Also absolutely happy with the final trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment