Saturday 4 March 2017

Lion : Movie Review

One part of my mind being an Indian say's I am proud of the movie and the other part of my minda say's what was a good actor like Nawazuddin thinking before signing this movie. A good talent in vain i must say for him.
Dev Patel was at his best, Nicole was good and the rest of team justified their role.
First 30 mins was a bit boring however the fun started when kid Saroo started showing his acting skills. Gem of a boy. I just hoped he could have met his brother still a good movie.
Story was a bit bollywood style in an aussie taste. All indian donit opt for only hotel management when they are in Australia. Dev's adopted brother was a surprise however could have done well with more scdeen presence.
Same old love at first sight and you are not my adopted mom you are my mom even though i just met my Ammi. Wierd!


No comments:

Post a Comment