Sunday 12 March 2017

TRANSFORMERS 5 The Last Knight : Trailer Review


I was waiting when the kids finally will show up in a Transformer Series. And rightly said they are covered this time. The trailers starts with a bot looking for kids and the kids finding shelter under the wreckage, and when the rubble turned out to be Bumblebee I got goosebumps man.
The trailer finally gave a sneak into what is to come and brought me back to like the series after the recent debacle. 
The question is " Why would Optimus ask for forgiveness " " What prompted a kid to fight " " What went wrong to compel a Major to give up the operations " many questions unanswered , many new and much needed faces.

Michael Bay is known for techno based background music, intense facial expression and a loving bot. Everything glued me to this trailer and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment